6a. The Great Margin - Marginalia (Images)
datasetposted on 26.03.2021, 09:39 by Bambo SoyinkaBambo Soyinka
Stemming from research led by Soyinka since 2016, this research addressed a lack of inclusive models for collaborative writing. It engaged with a growing body of research seeking to foster empathy and equality within the arts. The summative output, The Great Margin, is a curatorial project underpinned by two new pedagogical resources: Dare to Write? and The Writer’s Cycle.
This item contains photographs of relevant activities as contextualising information.
Used with permission.
A further guide to each of the images is located in the appendices item, along with a document detailing all project credits.
- Performing Arts and Creative Writing not elsewhere classified
- Studies in the Creative Arts and Writing not elsewhere classified
- Curriculum and Pedagogy not elsewhere classified
- Curatorial and Related Studies not elsewhere classified
- Communication and Media Studies not elsewhere classified
- Creative Arts, Media and Communication Curriculum and Pedagogy
Community WritingInclusive Writing PedagogyModalitiesPerformative WritingHaikuHaiku FilmsInterpretive PracticeUnderrepresented WritersThe Writer's CycleMentoringWriting EcologyPhenomenology of WritingSign-ActsEditorial PracticeCultural ArchivesPoetry FilmMaterial of CulturesWriting HabitusPandemic Writing