Kourion: Earthquake House - Research Timeline and Research Questions
Kourion: Earthquake House uses photography to consider the relationship between ancient seismic disaster and contemporary archaeological discovery; the found body as museum artefact; and the place of finding as a repository of knowledge. The project was developed as part of Ar[t]chaeology: Intersections of Photography and Archaeology, led by the International Association of Photography and Theory, European University, Cyprus.
This item contains a timeline of the research project and a set of research questions.
The work is under copyright and may not be used without permission. Use of this repository acknowledges cooperation with its policies and relevant copyright law.
- Art history, theory and criticism not elsewhere classified
- Art theory
- Visual arts not elsewhere classified
- Historical archaeology (incl. industrial archaeology)
- Archaeology not elsewhere classified
- Archaeology of Europe, the Mediterranean and the Levant
- Other history, heritage and archaeology not elsewhere classified