Painting and Structure
datasetposted on 26.03.2021, 20:40 authored by Andrea Medjesi-JonesAndrea Medjesi-Jones
This item relates to the exhibition Painting and Structure held at The Kennington Residency, London in 2017. Links to information about the exhibition under references below.
In a site-specific response to a domestic environment of The Kennington Residency, Medjesi-Jones questions the structural conditions of painting, exploring the interplay between inner and outer systems of its construction and content.
This item contains images of works displayed at the exhibition:
1) Heart of Oak (2018) - detail, studio shot, finished work, image credit Andrea Medjesi-Jones
2) Heart of Oak (2018), studio shot, finished work, image credit Andrea Medjesi-Jones
3) Painting and Structure, exhibition view, image credit Andrea Medjesi-Jones
4) Please stand up (2017), installation view, exhibition shot, image credit Andrea Medjesi-Jones
5) Please stand up (2017) - detail, installation view, exhibition shot, image credit Andrea Medjesi-Jones
Photographs by Andrea Medjesi-Jones, used with permission.
This work is under copyright and may not be used without permission. Use of this repository acknowledges cooperation with its policies and relevant copyright law.