Remodelling Theatre Narrative through Digital Technology: Research Timeline & Research Questions
datasetposted on 21.03.2021, 12:15 by Sharon Clark
Remodelling Theatre Narrative through Digital Technology (2015-2017) spans two large-scale theatre productions – ‘The Stick House’ (2015) and ‘Ice Road’ (2017) – both of which were made through the immersive theatre company, Raucous, founded by Clark. This practice-based research investigates how immersive theatre narratives can harness emerging digital media technologies to deliver a more immediate and emotive experience for a live audience.
This item contains the research timeline and research questions.
- Creative Writing (incl. Playwriting)
- Drama, Theatre and Performance Studies
- Electronic Media Art
- Film, Television and Digital Media not elsewhere classified
- Music Composition
- Performance and Installation Art
- Performing Arts and Creative Writing not elsewhere classified
- Studies in the Creative Arts and Writing not elsewhere classified