Remodelling Theatre Narrative through Digital Technology: Research Timeline & Research Questions
datasetposted on 21.03.2021, 12:15 by Sharon Clark
Remodelling Theatre Narrative through Digital Technology (2015-2017) spans two large-scale theatre productions – ‘The Stick House’ (2015) and ‘Ice Road’ (2017) – both of which were made through the immersive theatre company, Raucous, founded by Clark. This practice-based research investigates how immersive theatre narratives can harness emerging digital media technologies to deliver a more immediate and emotive experience for a live audience.
This item contains the research timeline and research questions.
- Creative writing (incl. scriptwriting)
- Drama, theatre and performance studies
- Digital and electronic media art
- Screen and digital media not elsewhere classified
- Music composition and improvisation
- Performance art
- Performing arts not elsewhere classified
- Other creative arts and writing not elsewhere classified
TheatrePlaywritingPerformanceDigital TechnologyMixed reality performancemixed realityProject MappingImmersionMusicobject-based technologyNarrativeSite ResponsiveCreative Writing (incl. Playwriting)Drama, Theatre and Performance StudiesElectronic Media ArtFilm, Television and Digital Media not elsewhere classifiedMusic CompositionPerformance and Installation ArtPerforming Arts and Creative Writing not elsewhere classifiedStudies in the Creative Arts and Writing not elsewhere classified