File(s) under permanent embargo
Roman Signer's Library of Marvels - Further Contextualising Information
Library of Marvels is a long-term project based on ongoing conversation with Swiss artist Roman Signer and an exploration of the contents of his extensive personal library. The exhibitions arising from this enquiry re-deploy scanned out-of-copyright images to reflect the artist's omnivorous interests and generate montages that rhyme with the poetic imagery of his works, inviting new perspectives on the artist himself and the resonances of his works.
This item contains the published version of Rachel Withers 'Beim Radiosender Beromünster' in Roman Signer: Werkubersicht / Works 2002-2018 (Bilingual Edition) (Germany: Verlag der Buchhandlung Walther Konig, 1 Jan. 2019).
The work is under copyright and may not be used without permission. Use of this repository acknowledges cooperation with its policies and relevant copyright law.
- Art History
- Fine Arts (incl. Sculpture and Painting)
- Performance and Installation Art
- Studies in the Creative Arts and Writing not elsewhere classified
- Visual Arts and Crafts not elsewhere classified
- Art Criticism
- Art Theory
- Art Theory and Criticism not elsewhere classified
- Curatorial and Related Studies not elsewhere classified