UGO - 300-Word Statement
UGO is a series of practice-research projects which focus on the ambiguity of the project space in site-specific, pedagogical and digital contexts to generate new learning as a collective troubleshooting experience.
This item contains a 300-word statement about the research project.
The work is under copyright and may not be used without permission. Use of this repository acknowledges cooperation with its policies and relevant copyright law.
University College Colchester (UCC) Research Fund
UCC Scholarly Research
Arts Council England
Southampton Cultural Development Trust
University of Southampton
Southampton City Council
- Art history, theory and criticism not elsewhere classified
- Performance art
- Art theory
- Arts and cultural policy
- Visual arts not elsewhere classified
- Fine arts
- Creative arts, media and communication curriculum and pedagogy
- Curriculum and pedagogy not elsewhere classified
- Curriculum and pedagogy theory and development