UGO - Research Timeline and Research Questions
UGO is a series of practice-research projects which focus on the ambiguity of the project space in site-specific, pedagogical and digital contexts to generate new learning as a collective troubleshooting experience.
This item contains a timeline of the research project and a set of research questions.
The work is under copyright and may not be used without permission. Use of this repository acknowledges cooperation with its policies and relevant copyright law.
Arts Council England
Southampton Cultural Development Trust
University of Southampton
Southampton City Council
UCC Research Fund
UCC Scholarly Research
- Fine Arts (incl. Sculpture and Painting)
- Performance and Installation Art
- Art Theory
- Visual Arts and Crafts not elsewhere classified
- Arts and Cultural Policy
- Creative Arts, Media and Communication Curriculum and Pedagogy
- Curriculum and Pedagogy not elsewhere classified
- Curriculum and Pedagogy Theory and Development