UGO - UGO 0.2 Digital Project Space - Curated Digital Projects - Invited Artists (2018-19)
UGO is a series of practice-research projects which focus on the ambiguity of the project space in site-specific, pedagogical, and digital contexts to generate new learning as a collective troubleshooting experience.
UGO Digital Project Space (2018-19) invited curators, commissioned artists, and students to generate new digital based learning within a formal pedagogical website.
This item contains documentation of works by artists invited to take part in UGO Digital Project Space. The artists were: Chris Alton, Olivia Bax, John Robinson, and Emma Theedom.
Images courtesy of the artists and Iris Gunnarsdottir, Jonathan Kelham, Deborah Lander, and Heidi Sharp. Used with permission.
The work is under copyright and may not be used without permission. Use of this repository acknowledges cooperation with its policies and relevant copyright law.
UCC Research Fund
UCC Scholarly Research
- Performance and Installation Art
- Fine Arts (incl. Sculpture and Painting)
- Visual Arts and Crafts not elsewhere classified
- Art Theory
- Arts and Cultural Policy
- Creative Arts, Media and Communication Curriculum and Pedagogy
- Curriculum and Pedagogy not elsewhere classified
- Curriculum and Pedagogy Theory and Development