Writing, Drawing, Speaking - Further Contextualising Information
datasetposted on 25.03.2021, 18:20 by Stephen Dutton
Writing, Drawing, Speaking is a constellation of approaches which both examine and perform the relationships between the acts of speaking, writing and drawing.
This item contains the following contextualising information relating to exhibitions and events detailed in the main body of this Collection:
1) Conference programme for Text Versus Art, The University of Łòdź, 18-20 May, 2015.
2) Event schedule for Next to Nothing, The University of Newcastle, Australia, 26-27 September, 2015.
3) List of participants for Next to Nothing, The University of Newcastle, Australia, 26-27 September, 2015.
4) Formal letter of acceptance for Performance Arcade/Performing, Writing, Wellington, New Zealand, 10-13 March 2017.
5) Event programme for Performance Arcade/Performing, Writing, Wellington, New Zealand, 10-13 March 2017.
6) Book launch publicity for No Telos (Beam Editions, 2019). Used with permission.
7) Link to Soanyway (Issue 2, Jan 2019), in which Dutton's work 'Erase the background noise, prepare the ground for the performance' was published. The online magazine can be viewed in full here or via the link under 'References' below.
8) Page from the exhibition catalogue for A Share of the Future, China University of Mining and Technology, Beijing, 9 March - 30 April 2019, featuring Dutton's work. Used with permission.
9) Programme outline for Convocation, Venice Biennale, 16-18 June 2019.