Zassho-Cascadia - Statement of Publication Delay due to COVID-19
Zassho-Cascadia is the culmination of a long-term research enquiry that uses photography to consider seismic histories and rupture probabilities in the tectonic subduction zones of Japan and the Pacific Northwest. It presents the experience, memory and anticipation of catastrophic earthquakes and tsunami in the context of deep time and scientific exploration.
This item contains a 100-word statement detailing the reasons for the delayed publication of Zassho-Cascadia.
The work is under copyright and may not be used without permission. Use of this repository acknowledges cooperation with its policies and relevant copyright law.
- Visual Arts and Crafts not elsewhere classified
- Geology not elsewhere classified
- Solid Earth Sciences
- Earth Sciences not elsewhere classified
- Earthquake Engineering
- Human Geography not elsewhere classified
- Social and Cultural Geography
- Environmental Humanities
- Environmental Science
- History and Archaeology not elsewhere classified
- Environmental Sciences not elsewhere classified